Who I am.
I work as a software engineer in planning and controls at Optimus Ride, an autonomous vehicle startup in Boston. Previously, I worked at Piaggio Fast Forward where I designed the controls system which dictates the motion dynamics of how gita follows a human.
I recently completed my Master's coursework at Boston University where I specialized in robotics and controls. I also recently graduated with my BS in Mechanical Engineering from BU where I focused my coursework in acoustics, robotics, and controls.
I'm excited by the interaction of software and hardware; especially robotics. I particularly enjoy working in motion planning, controls, and perception.
I'm also drawn to acoustics, and continue to conduct research in the Physical Acoustics Lab at BU under Professor Holt.
When I manage to find free time, I tinker with small hardware projects. I also produce a podcast, play the clarinet, and enjoy photography (especially film).
- Outstanding Senior Design Project — Project: Amazon Multi-Robot System for Package Transport — May 2019
- Harold C. Case Scholar — June 2018
- UROP Student Research Award — Project: Void fraction inference in cavitating fuel injector flows — Fall 2018
- Distinguished Summer Research Fellow (DSRF) — Summer 2018
- UROP Student Research Award — Project: Effect of Sodium Carbonate Concentration on Multi-Bubble Sonochemiluminescence — Spring 2018
- Provost’s Scholars Award for Academic Exploration — June 2017
- Engineering/Design Portfolio — Best in Class May 2017, May 2018
- Imagineering Project Competition — Best in Class April 2017, April 2018
- Dean's List
- Software Engineer, Planning and Controls — Optimus Ride
- Research Assistant — Physical Acoustics Lab
- Python, C++, NodeJS, MATLAB
- bash, git, CMake, CD/CI tools
- Linux server administration
- Caffe, TensorFlow
- Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Point Cloud Library (PCL)
- Analytical modeling
- Linear and nonlinear control theory
- Numerical simulation of nonlinear systems
- Motion planning
- CNC milling and turning
- Autodesk, Fusion 360 (CAD)
- Product design
Platforms and frameworks