Who I am.
I'm a student seeking to learn about the physical world and how we can apply groundbreaking research into our everyday lives. I'm pursuing a double degree in Mechanical Engineering and Physics, and have specifically focused my course work in acoustics, robotics, and controls.
Chiefly, I'm interested in physical design and software that controls hardware at a high level (i.e. robotics, controls).
I enjoy working on various personal projects in IoT, machine vision, 3D printing, robotics, and more.
In terms of research, I'm most interested in acoustics and robotics (and perhaps their intersection).
I also co-produce a podcast, play the clarinet, and enjoy photography (especially film).
- Harold C. Case Scholar — June 2018
- Distinguished Summer Research Fellow (DSRF) — Summer 2018
- Student Research Award, UROP — Project: Effect of Sodium Carbonate Concentration on Multi-Bubble Sonochemiluminescence — Spring 2018
- Provost’s Scholars Award for Academic Exploration — June 2017
- Engineering/Design Portfolio — Best in Class May 2017, May 2018
- Imagineering Project Competition — Best in Class April 2017, April 2018
- Robot Software Intern — Piaggio Fast Forward
Full-time Summer 2017, currently part-time.
- Research (See Awards) — UROP, College of Engineering
- Part Designer — Freelance
- Learning Assistant — BU Physics Department
- Mentor — Technology Innovation Scholars Program (TISP)
- Mentor — FIRST Robotics (via TISP)
- IT Technician / Web Developer — MEFA
Various work I've done.
- Part modeling/designing
- 3D printing parts (on home-built printer)
- Tooling for injection molding
- Machine Learning
- IoT (Arduino, Android Things)
- Computer Vision
- Robotics (ROS)
- Full-stack web development
- UI/UX design
- Database, network, and server administration
- Theatrical sound design (effects/ambiance)
- Audio production