Who I am.
I'm currently a Master's student at Boston University specializing in robotics and controls. I recently graduated with my BS in Mechanical Engineering from BU where I focused my coursework in acoustics, robotics, and controls.
Chiefly, I'm interested in building software that interacts with hardware. This has led me to robotics, where I enjoy working on the control of novel mechanical systems and experimenting with the state-of-the-art in perception.
I'm also drawn to acoustics, and continue to conduct research in the Physical Acoustics Lab at BU under Professor Holt.
When I manage to find free time, I enjoy working on personal projects. I also produce a podcast, play the clarinet, and enjoy photography (especially film).
- Outstanding Senior Design Project — Project: Amazon Multi-Robot System for Package Transport — May 2019
- Harold C. Case Scholar — June 2018
- UROP Student Research Award — Project: Void fraction inference in cavitating fuel injector flows — Fall 2018
- Distinguished Summer Research Fellow (DSRF) — Summer 2018
- UROP Student Research Award — Project: Effect of Sodium Carbonate Concentration on Multi-Bubble Sonochemiluminescence — Spring 2018
- Provost’s Scholars Award for Academic Exploration — June 2017
- Engineering/Design Portfolio — Best in Class May 2017, May 2018
- Imagineering Project Competition — Best in Class April 2017, April 2018
- Dean's List
- Robot Software Intern — Piaggio Fast Forward
Full-time Summer 2017, currently part-time.
- Research Assistant — Physical Acoustics Lab
- Research — UROP, College of Engineering
- Learning Assistant — BU Physics Department
- Mentor — Technology Innovation Scholars Program (TISP)
- Mentor — FIRST Robotics (via TISP)
- IT Technician / Web Developer — MEFA
- Part Designer — Freelance
- Python, C++, NodeJS, MATLAB
- bash, git, CMake, CD/CI tools
- Linux server administration
- Caffe, TensorFlow
- Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Point Cloud Library (PCL)
- Analytical modeling
- Linear and nonlinear control theory
- Numerical simulation of nonlinear systems
- Motion planning
- CNC milling and turning
- Autodesk, Fusion 360 (CAD)
- Product design
Platforms and frameworks