Who I am.
I'm a university student seeking to learn about the physical world. I'm driven by the applications of emerging technologies and research. I'm pursuing a double degree in Mechanical Engineering and Physics, and am specifically focusing my course work in fields I'm interested in: acoustics, quantum computation, and control theory.
Chiefly, I'm interested in physical design and software that controls hardware at a high level (i.e. robotics, controls).
I enjoy working on various personal projects in IoT, machine vision, 3D printing, robotics, and more
In terms of research, I'm interested in acoustics and robotics.
I also co-produce a podcast, play the clarinet, and enjoy photography (especially film).
- Harold C. Case Scholar — June 2018
- Distinguished Summer Research Fellow (DSRF) — Summer 2018
- Student Research Award, UROP — Project: Effect of Sodium Carbonate Concentration on Multi-Bubble Sonochemiluminescence — Spring 2018
- Provost’s Scholars Award for Academic Exploration — June 2017
- Engineering/Design Portfolio — Best in Class May 2017, May 2018
- Imagineering Project Competition — Best in Class April 2017, April 2018
- Robot Software Intern — Piaggio Fast Forward
Full-time Summer 2017, currently part-time.
- Research (See Awards) — UROP, College of Engineering
- Part Designer — Freelance
- Learning Assistant — BU Physics Department
- Mentor — Technology Innovation Scholars Program (TISP)
- Mentor — FIRST Robotics (via TISP)
- IT Technician / Web Developer — MEFA
Various work I've done.
- Part modeling/designing
- 3D printing parts (on home-built printer)
- Tooling for injection molding
- Machine Learning
- IoT (Arduino, Android Things)
- Computer Vision
- Robotics (ROS)
- Full-stack web development
- UI/UX design
- Database, network, and server administration
- Theatrical sound design (effects/ambiance)
- Audio production